Discussions are happening right now about your brand, your industry, your CEO – your issues. Are you part of the conversation?
Peak’s Social Media consultation services create organic and campaign-style communication that place you in direct contact with the online public. From creating interactive communities that build on your key themes to participating in real time digital exchanges Peak will extend your brand well beyond its corporate website.
We help you choose Web 2.0 tools most effective to your communication goals. And while today’s fad may be replaced overnight by another technology, Peak will evolve your social media strategy as dictated by the public’s interests and needs.
Peak’s Social Media services include:
- managing your online corporate reputation
- building communities and awareness on social networks
- web PR
- socializing your editorial content
- participating in real time conversations
- web communications training
- crowdsourcing campaigns
We’ll also measure the impact of your campaigns to tell you what the ROI is – the return of your influence online.
Be proactive in your communication.
Listen. Share. Question. Set the record straight.
Social Media Services
Online Reputation Management 2.0
- online crisis communications
- social media monitoring: mentions of company, brand, industry and management
- redirecting to alternate online channels for more information
- measuring engagement & interaction
- web 2.0 newsroom makeover
- social media news releases
- blogger outreach programs
- online coverage of conference / events
- social bookmarking of corporate journalism
Social Investor Relations 2.0
- investor & shareholder listening dashboard
- customized profiles on investor social touch points
- social calendaring of content assets
- crash course in tweeting company news and events
Social Media Community Development
- from Facebook to Flickr, creation and maintenance of social networks
- social media publishing cycles & guidelines
Social Media Workshops
- Adopting Web 2.0 / Social Media into Current Communications
- Developing an Editorial Process for Social Media Posting
- Tweeting – Finding and Joining Your Community’s Conversation
- Deconstructing Corporate Content (ex: News Release) into Tweets
- Creating a Social Media News Release
- Promotion across Social Media Networks
- Using Social Bookmarking Sites in your PR Toolkit
- Writing for the Web 101
- Conversation Starters – finding, joining & starting dialogues across social networks
- Online Crisis Response Plan – a complete process to initiate online in face of spontaneous conflict
- Crowdsourcing – gathering feedback and reaction from your community on new product or issue
- Event & Contests – creating and promoting on social networks
- Multimedia Content – YouTube videos, podcasting, netcasting