Are you about to launch a new project that’s going to need public input? Do you need to meet regulatory requirements through professional public consultation?
We can help you walk the public consultation tightrope with confidence, knowing that the groups you most need and want to reach have been well informed and their voices have been heard. We’ll set the stage so that public consultation does not become “public tomato throwing” and that real communication can take place. Adapting and improving your project through public consultation is the ultimate goal here, and we can help you keep that goal firmly in your sights.
We work out the logistics, arrange the sessions, register participants, facilitate discussion and report back on the outcomes.
Peak’s public consultation services include:
- developing your public consultation strategy
- ensuring you meet your regulatory requirements
- stakeholder analysis
- developing public discussion papers and calls for submissions
- arranging public meetings, open houses and public workshops
- working with public advisory committees and liaison groups
- arranging focus group sessions
- site visits
- all the details to ensure your public consultation succeeds!