Work For Us
Join the Peak Team of PR Professionals
Peak has welcomed staff from all over the world with diverse backgrounds in journalism, public relations and social media communications. If you’re a talented PR professional that can add value to our agency we’d love to hear from you. While we are not currently hiring, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter for us to review and put on file.
Peak Internship Program
Our internship program depends on our work flow and staffing needs. We are not currently accepting applications for our Vancouver- or Calgary-based internship programs.
Our process for selecting the best and brightest interns in the business includes reviewing your resume and cover letter, having you complete a writing and social media exam, and interviewing shortlisted candidates.
Do you have a passion for public relations and/or social media communications?
- Do you have a university degree and/or college diploma?
- Do you have any PR or communications experience?
- Do you have journalism experience?
- Do you understand how to follow Canadian Press style guidelines?
- Do you have any experience writing content for the web (i.e. blogging, LinkedIn networking, Facebook or Twitter communications)?
- Do you use the web for business communications?
If you are looking for an internship and can answer “yes” to four or more of the questions above, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will review your documents and keep them on file for possible future opportunities.